- Grasselli Library and Breen Learning Center
- Nonprofit Administration Research Assistance
- The JCU Writing Center
- Center for Career Services
- Center for Student Diversity and Inclusion
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- The Wertheim Graduate Student Lounge
- Student Health and Wellness Center
- The Counseling Center
- JCU Police Department
Networking and Professional Development Organizations
- Association of Fundraising Professionals: AFP represents more than 30,000 members in 200 chapters throughout the world, working to advance philanthropy through advocacy, research, education, and certification programs. The association fosters development and growth of fundraising professionals and promotes high ethical standards in the fundraising profession. AFP Greater Cleveland hosts local programs and connects fundraisers working in the Greater Cleveland area.
- Forum of Volunteer Administrators: Learn more about individual and organizational membership opportunities, professional development information and resources, and the professional volunteers management series. You can also join their colleague connection and visit the calendar of events for upcoming nonprofit events throughout northeast Ohio.
- Grant Professionals Association: GPA builds and supports a community of grant professionals committed to serving the greater public good. It is the first organization focused solely on the advancement of grantsmanship as a profession and the support of its practitioners. With over 2,800 current members internationally, the opportunities and benefits of membership continue to attract people from all over the globe.
- Young Nonprofit Professionals Network: YNPN’s mission is to build stronger young leaders through programming, education, and networking and provide a career pathway for nonprofit professionals. YNPN Cleveland hosts local events and offers professional opportunities.