Skip to main content

The Registrar’s Office is the official source for all student academic records. Transcripts are issued only at the request of the student. There is a $5 fee for transcripts.

Important Notes:

  • To protect the confidentiality of student and alumni records, no telephone or email requests for transcripts will be honored.
  • All financial obligations to the University must be met before transcripts will be issued.

Select one of the following options to request a transcript:

In order to serve you better, John Carroll University has partnered with Credentials Solutions to provide secure transcript ordering via the web using their TranscriptsPlus service. This service allows you to order transcripts 24/7 from your home, residence hall or office using any major credit card. Transcript processing time is approximately one-two business days. All transcript handling and access to grades occurs within the University’s Office of the Registrar. Credentials Solutions handles the electronic payment transactions and automated notification services. By requesting transcripts online, you will have the convenience of using the web for the entire process. (Note: Please see the ‘Authorizing Your Order’ tab on the Transcripts Plus page for additional ‘offline’ steps that may be required.) You will have the option of checking the status of your request on the web or receiving email notifications or text messages sent to your cell phone.

  • BannerWeb Use
    Students who know their login can go to Click on the icon in the top left corner, click Banner, and click Order Official Transcripts, which will allow you to submit your secure transcript request without having to reenter any of your personal information. For BannerWeb login issues, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 216-397-3005, or use the Non-BannerWeb Users option below.
  • Non-BannerWeb Users
    Alumni who do not have a login can directly access Credentials Solutions TranscriptsPlus by clicking here or on the image below to submit transcript requests:Click here to check the status of a transcript request you previously submitted if you ordered online.

If you do not have a credit card, you can use the transcript request form to submit your request. A signed request from the student or alumni is required in order to release a transcript.

  • Complete the transcript request form in person in the Registrar’s Office (B102). Please note there is no confirmation or tracking service available with this option and the $5 transcript fee must be paid (with cash or check) before the transcript will be issued.


  • Download the Transcript Request Form and mail the completed form to the Registrar’s Office (see information below). Please note there is no confirmation or tracking service available with this option and the $5 transcript fee must be paid before the transcript will be issued.

Mail completed form with payment to:

Registrar’s Office
John Carroll University
1 John Carroll Boulevard
University Hts., OH 44118