Date: 9/15/16 Time: 12:00 PM - 12:50 PM Location: The Center for Digital Media
Description: Instructors can create online assignments for students to submit their assignments (i.e. files, images, text, URLs, etc.) through Canvas. Online assignments in Canvas can be used to challenge students' understanding and help assess competency by using a variety of media. The Assignments page will show your students all of the Assignments that will be expected of them and how many points each is worth.
Objectives: Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Set up online submissions that can be quickly graded in the SpeedGrader
- Grade online as well as student work submitted "on-paper"
- Create assignment groups
- Create differentiated assignments for sections
- Set up peer reviews
- Assess submissions with moderated grading and multiple reviewers
- Enable and configure Turnitin to automatically check student submissions for plagiarism
[gravityform id="147" title="false" description="true"]