- Ticket allocations and step-by-step directions for the ticketing platform are available in the tabs above.
- There are three categories of tickets a graduate may claim: (1) Primary Outdoor Ceremony on Hamlin Quad; (2) Contingency Ceremony Time Slot; (3) Baccalaureate Mass.
- The graduating student's BannerID number is used as the passcode.
- A BannerID will only work once for each event. Graduates should make sure they claim and request any additional tickets they want because they won't be able to get back into the ticketing platform later.
- Any tickets a graduate doesn't claim will be considered relinquished to the lottery for those graduates requesting additional tickets.
- The lottery will take place on Wednesday, May 5 and Friday, May 7. Graduates participating in the lottery will receive an email around 9:00 a.m. and have 24-hours to claim additional tickets.
- Tickets are not required for guests age 2 and younger.
- Please note, if a student's graduation status changes and he or she is no longer eligible to walk at Commencement, tickets may be revoked.