JCU Facilities Planning is handled by Kris Willis. Kris can be reached at 216-397-4966 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
- Satisfying the needs of individuals for issues within the physical, built environment
- Providing space planning and programming (functionality of space) for projects
- Providing budgeting for projects
- Fulfilling furniture and other fixtures and equipment requests with either existing or new furnishings (FF&E)
- Determining and coordinating material selections and finishes for various renovations and new construction projects (regarding health, safety, and welfare issues in addition to aesthetics)
- Coordinating ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) issues in the built environment across campus
- Implementing signage for both interior and exterior environments across campus
- Working with individuals regarding workplace ergonomic concerns
- Coordinating and planning physical individual or departmental moves often times in conjuction with Facilities Management Services
- Coordinating and implementing many other aspects relating to the functioning of the Facilities Department
The Facilities Office is located in Room 07 on the lower level of the Lombardo Student Center and is open M-F 8:30-5:00.
Phone: (216) 397-4314
Fax: (216) 397-4675