This year we have changed our network, so you won’t have to register your device. Just connect your xbox to the wireless network (RESNET).
Here are the directions: click here.
If you continue to have issues connecting your device to the wireless in the Residence Halls, please call our 24/7 support line at 1-888-471-6110.
To get your Xbox 360 console’s MAC address:
1. Power up the PlayStation 2 and load the Network Adaptor Startup Disc.
2. Once it has loaded, select ISP Setup and press X.
3. The ISP SETUP will begin to load, and you will be presented with a license agreement. Select Agree and press X to continue.
4. For connection type, choose Local Area Network (LAN) and press X to continue.
5. Select Automatic Configuration and press X to continue.
6. At the connection test screen, select Advanced and press X to continue.
7. At the Advanced Broadband Settings screen, make sure Automatic is selected. While you are at this screen, make note of the MAC Address at the bottom. You will need this number to register your game console.
8. Once you have the MAC address, you may contact the Service Desk to register your Playstation. Once you give the information to the Service Desk, allow 2 business days to complete the registration. You should then be able to successfully connect your game console to the network.