Reunion registration forms will be sent via email in April and be online this year. You can register over the phone as well. Date of registration launch to be announced.
As announced by Governor Dewine, the state of Ohio will be lifting all pandemic health orders on June 2, 2021. With that in mind, we have adjusted our protocols to follow the state's lead, but will continue to prioritize the health and safety of all reunion guests.
- Vaccinated guests will not be required to wear a mask indoors or outdoors.
- Non-vaccinated guests are strongly encouraged to wear a mask indoors and where social distancing cannot be maintained.
- All guests are more than welcome to bring and wear a mask as they see fit.
- We are still asking ALL visitors to perform a symptom assessment before arriving on campus for symptoms of COVID-19, including 1) fever, cough, or shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, or 2) at least two of these symptoms: fever, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat or new loss of taste or smell. Contact us for information on refunds and virtual options should you be experiencing any of these symptoms or feel ill on the day of your visit.
- Visitors are asked to maintain proper hand hygiene while on campus by washing hands or utilizing hand sanitizer. Hand sanitizer stations will be stationed throughout campus, but guests are welcome to bring their own as well.
The cost of Reunion varies based on the experience you choose. You have the option to attend the full-day experience ($125), or to only attend dinner later in the day ($50). Prices will populate on the reunion registration form when you input your class year. There is an automatic discount available for our G.O.L.D alums (Graduates of the Last Decade) and for our 50-year-plus reunion classes. Drink ticket packages are sold separately when you register (see also: How do I buy Drink Tickets?).
In order to attend events at Reunion you MUST purchase a reunion package for either the full day, dinner only or drink tickets. Additionally, you must be in possession of an official Reunion 2021 lanyard, which you'll receive at check in, signifying you're a registered guest.
Because we need to give our vendors some notice on attendance, registration will close one week before the event on June 4, 2021. Additionally, for this same reason day-of walk-ups will not be permitted.
Drink tickets are available for purchase as part of your Reunion 2021 registration package. Attendees can choose to purchase drink tickets during the registration process for $5 a ticket, to be used for beer and wine throughout Reunion on June 12. Non-alcoholic beverages will be available complimentary throughout the day.
On-campus housing is not available this year. But we are working with several local hotel establishments to offer a JCU reservation rate. View the full list of hotels here
Check in location is to be determined. Check back on the reunion site for further updates.
We do not offer transportation throughout the weekend, however, if you choose you may rent a car through Enterprise to receive the John Carroll rental rate. Uber and Lyft are available in the Cleveland area, including to and from the airport.
A discount is offered to JCU Alumni through Enterprise Rent-A-Car. Simply visit enterprise.com and ender the code: XZ39073 into the coupon, customer or corporate number box. Then enter JOH for the company pin number. From there you will be able to select a car of your liking.
Yes, the Bookstore will be open on Saturday, June 12 between 10 am - 8pm. Check out the full array of Blue Streak merchandise for sale.
Dress for the weekend is summer casual. Because the majority of the events are outdoors, please dress accordingly. Please check the Cleveland forecast prior to packing, as the weather varies in June.
Reunion 2021 is family friendly, however there will be no child care provided this year. If you plan on having your children accompany you for the day you are welcome register them when you complete your registration.
The Recreation Center will be open for walking tours only but facility use will not be permitted this year.
If you require special assistance or accommodations, please contact the Office of Alumni Relations at 216.397.4336 to make advance arrangements. If you have special dietary restrictions, please note them on the reservation form.