Welcome home to John Carroll! We’re excited to have you on campus. As you get ready to move in for your first year at JCU, we wanted to get you ready for your first week: Streak Week.
Streak Week is the way we introduce you to life at JCU. There are events planned from Wednesday through Sunday. Read the full schedule here, or check out some selected highlights below.
Wednesday, August 28
8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.: Resident Student Check-In
4:30-5:00 p.m. Commuter Student Check-In
- Stop by the Student Center and get all the information you need for Streak Week!
5:00-6:00 p.m.: Streak Week Welcome Dinner
- Head to Schott Dining Hall for a welcome dinner with your Streak Week Assistance Team (SWAT) leader!
9:00 p.m.-12:00 a.m.: First Night Frenzy
- Celebrate your first night of college by participating in a fun variety of great activities!
Thursday, August 29
9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.: Living the Mission
- Explore John Carroll’s mission through one of three activities: Meet CLE, Campus Ministry Community Day, or Leadership Immersion.
9:00-11:00 p.m.: Rock the Rec
- Participate in our 7-on-7 intramural dodgeball tournament; try out sample Group Fitness classes like cycling, yoga, and zumba; meet our club sports officers; and learn more about our facilities, programs, services, and student employment opportunities.
Friday, August 30
11:00-11:45 a.m.: Academic Convocation for First-Year Students
- This event marks the beginning of your academic career at JCU. Hear from faculty and student speakers as we welcome you to John Carroll.
Saturday, August 31
Cleveland Night Out!
- Ever been to Blossom to listen to the Cleveland Orchestra? Wanted to try bouldering, ropes, or ziplining? How about dinner in Little Italy? Get acquainted with our area through one of four trips around Northeast Ohio.