Skip to main content

You can update personal information and view payroll information online through Banner Self-Service. To access this service you will need your Banner ID and pin number. If you do not know this information, please contact your department Administrative Assistant or the Information Technology Help Desk at extension 3005. Once in Banner Self-Service, you can view and print your pay information and print your pay stub.  You can also change your direct deposit, modify your tax withholding, update your contact information and select your emergency contacts.