Skip to main content

New Student Employees

New student employees must complete the following forms:

Returning Student Employees

Student employees returning to the same department, only need to complete the Student Employment Rehire Form given to them by their supervisor.

Once all forms have been completed, please turn them into a Student Services Counselor located in Rodman 249 to be processed.

Please refer to the Student Payroll Schedule for information on when timesheets are due and when your paycheck will be deposited into your account.


Important Tasks and Reminders

Handshake Log-in for Supervisors


Any questions or concerns, please contact:
Student Services