New Student Employees
New student employees must complete the following forms:
- Form I-9: Employment Eligibility Verification Form.
- Form W-4: Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate.
- Direct Deposit Authorization Form: Direct deposit allows your payroll check to be deposited into your bank account. You will need to know your routing and accounting numbers to complete this form. They can be found on the bottom of a check or you may contact your bank for assistance.
- Student Employment Application: Must be completed by both the student and supervisor.
- 2019-2020 Student Payroll Calendar
Returning Student Employees
Student employees returning to the same department, only need to complete the Student Employment Rehire Form given to them by their supervisor.
Once all forms have been completed, please turn them into a Student Services Counselor located in Rodman 249 to be processed.
Please refer to the Student Payroll Schedule for information on when timesheets are due and when your paycheck will be deposited into your account.
Important Tasks and Reminders
Any questions or concerns, please contact: