This meeting will include opportunities to:
- Learn more about what’s happening at John Carroll University and in CSSA
- Share information about your organization
- Network with other community organizations
- Meet Dr. Tiffany Galvin Green, who will discuss JCU's current and future Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion efforts.
- Watch a keynote presentation by Rev. Marvin A. McMickle Ph.D. from 2:00 - 3:00 pm. Read more about Rev. McMickle in this Bio.
A special thank you to the following community partners who served on the advisory committee to plan this meeting:
- Lydia Bailey, Lutheran Metropolitan Ministry
- Odell Brown, Cleveland School of Architecture and Design at John Hay
- Stacy Miller, Saint Martin de Porres High School
- Cindy Newton, Boys and Girls Clubs of Cleveland
- LaJean Ray, Fatima Family Center
- Jessica Semel, Jewish Federation of Cleveland
For more information and meeting details, please review the Community Partner Meeting Invitation.
Were you unable to attend the meeting? Watch the 2020 Community Partner Virtual Meeting recording on YouTube.
Please RSVP by Monday, August 10, 2020 at 5:00 pm by filling out the registration form below.