Why Join SUPB?
- Great way to get more experience within your field of study.
- Get familiarized with the programming board which could lead to a paid position.
- Great resume builder for talking points in interviews.
- Learn how to work with a budget.
- Meet classmates and interact with the bulk of the campus.
- Great way to get more involved at JCU.
- Become part of a close-knit group of people on campus.
Sounds SUPER! But How Can I Get Involved?
- Come to SUPB meetings, held every Tuesday at 9:00 PM in the Jardine Room & start sharing your ideas
- Sign up to be a team member and join one of committees that interests you
- Help out at events with the executive board during the semester
- Join our team by attending the next meeting!
- Don't want to make a commitment just yet? That's okay, join our social committee and come and go as it fits your schedule!
Want to take your involvement to the next level?
- Apply for an executive board position at the end of the fall semester.
- All members on the Executive Board receive a stipend!