Each semester, a variety of sport leagues and tournaments are offered from traditional sports like volleyball and basketball, to unique sports like dodgeball and floor hockey. No matter your experience level, we offer leagues that will challenge you competitively or give a you a relax environment with friends. To view the current schedule, please visit the John Carroll University IMLeagues page.
Registration for JCU Intramural Sports is free and must be completed online. Please visit www.imleagues.com and follow the directions below to create an account, sign up a team, or join a roster.
- Go to www.imleagues.com.
- Enter your personal information using your university email address (jcu.edu), and submit.
- You will be sent an activation email and should click the link in the email to activate your account.
- If you are not automatically joined to the JCU page, you can search schools by clicking the "Schools" link.
- Log in to your IMLeagues account.
- Click "John Carroll University" at the top of the page, and scroll down to view all current sports.
- Under the sport, click which league you are interested in playing in (coed, men's, women's, etc.)
- Click "Create Team" in the middle of the page, and submit all team information.
- Inviting Members (team captains only): Click the "Invite Members" link on your team's page and search for the person you wish to invite. That person must accept your invitation.
- Joining a Team: Find the team you wish to join, and "request to join". You must be approved by the team captain.
- Join as Free Agent: You can list yourself as a free agent in as many leagues as you would like. You will be visible to all teams and members of the league, and they can request to have you join their team.
To view the Intramural Sports Handbook and all sport-specific rules, please visit the "Handbooks & Manuals" page on IMLeagues.