To be eligible for the award, students must have 24 or more credit hours in the program by the end of spring semester, at least a 3.4 GPA and exemplify excellence, leadership, and service.
Students must submit the following materials in order to be considered for the award:
- A brief online application
- An unofficial graduate transcript with a minimum GPA of 3.4
- 2-3 letters of recommendation that provide relevant information on the student’s academic achievements, leadership, and service experience
- A 500-word essay that shows how the student’s education, leadership, and service has helped to shape her/him into a “nonprofit leader of tomorrow”
- A current resume detailing professional and volunteer experience
The Selection Committee is comprised of the Associate Dean for Graduate Studies, the Community Advisory Committee, and the Faculty Advisory Committee. The recipient will be notified in April.
The recipient will receive a certificate and small stipend from the Nonprofit Administration Program.