Skip to main content

Visiting (Transient) Students

College students attending another institution having a grade-point average of C (2.0 on a 4.0 scale) or better and eligible to return to their own colleges or university may be admitted as visiting students. Visiting students must submit a Visiting Student Registration Form.

*You must submit a copy of your current college ID card and a copy of your unofficial transcript with your application.  You will be registered once our priority registration has ended.*

Students who do not plan to return to their own colleges are not considered visiting students and should apply for admission as transfer students. Click here for more information on applying as a transfer student.

Non-Degree Seeking Students

Undergraduate Non-degree seeking students, that is, those students who have not earned a Bachelor’s degree, and do not wish to take courses toward a degree must submit this Non-Degree form. Your student account statement will be created upon registration and will be emailed to you with payment instructions and deadlines. Non-degree seeking student registration begins after JCU priority registration has ended.


Contact Us

216.397.4294 | 888.335.6800
Fax: 216.397.4981