Skip to main content

Student Request for Advisor Change

Undeclared students may submit this form for a pre-major advisor change. Please allow one week for processing. The change will be reflected in your Banner account. Declared students should submit requests for advisor changes to their respective departments.

If you intend to switch to the Boler College and have a business advisor, this change must be made by Boler. This form will be forwarded to Boler for action.

Please make contact with your new advisor after the change is made.

College of Arts and Sciences

AD 125

Current Class Standing
(This information is confidential)
Have you spoken with this advisor about becoming his/her advisee?