Benefits of joining SUPB as a Team Member:
- Great way to get more experience within your field of study.
- Get familiarized with the Programming Board which could lead to a paid position.
- Resume builder and talking points in interviews.
- Learn how to work within a budget.
- Opportunity to meet classmates and interact with a bulk of the campus.
- It is the best way to get more involved at JCU.
- Become part of a close-knit group of people on campus.
- Major Events - Brainstorm and finalize ideas. Plan and execute tasks to make the major events INCREDIBLE! Chose the giveaways, prizes, and designs for T-shirts for the major events.
- Marketing - Create methods of advertising efficiently to students on campus. Expand social media presence and help invent flyers and posts. Work towards growing the outcome number of attendees to SUPB events.
- Recruitment and Retention - Help design ideas for the presentations at meetings. Assist in choosing snacks at meetings. Build plans for retention. Help recruit new members at events. Find ways to reach out to potential new members.
- Events - Help brainstorm and follow through with great weekend and weekday events on and off campus! See your ideas for events come to life.
President - Jamie Durishin, firstname.lastname@example.org
Major Events Coordinator - Kennedy Keister, email@example.com
Chief Finance and Data Analyst - Evan Welsh, firstname.lastname@example.org
PR and Communications Cooridinator - Megan Lane, email@example.com
Digital Media - Nora McKee, firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitement/Retention Coordinator - Ulysses Altizer, email@example.com
Maria Ambrose, firstname.lastname@example.org
Emily Duckett, email@example.com
Emma Kosicek, firstname.lastname@example.org
Krystal Shaw, email@example.com
Danielle Baffa, firstname.lastname@example.org
Yuvaraj (Raj) Panguluri, email@example.com
Calling all students! Are you interested in getting more involved on campus? Would you like to get more experience within your field of study, learn how to work with a budget, or build your resume with authentic talking points for interviews?
2020 SUPB Team Member Applications will be available at the beginning of the spring semester!
Please contact Ulysses Althizer (firstname.lastname@example.org) with question!