Why Join SUPB?
- Gain exceptional leadership skills, knowledge, and experience. Also there’s food. Lots of free food.
- Plan a fun calendar of events for students!
- Get to work with agents/vendors and even meet famous people!
- Travel to conferences and meet with student leaders from other campuses
- Be a part of one of the largest on-campus student organizations
- Make great friends and have the time of your life.
How to get involved?
- Come to SUPB meetings, held every Tuesday at 9:00 PM in the Jardine Room & start sharing your ideas
- Join and participate in one of the committees that interests you
- Help out at events with the executive board during the semester
- Join our team by attending the next meeting!
Calling all students! Are you interested in getting more involved on campus? Would you like to get more leadership experience and get paid to plan programs? This is the opportunity for you! Apply today to serve as an Event Coordinator on the SUPB Exec Board for Fall 2019!
Please print and complete the SUPB application above by April 8 and submit to the Office of Student Engagement (located above the bookstore). *Note: the application includes a short recommendation form. Interviews will be held during the week of April 8.
Click on the job description below for more information.
Please contact Eddie Jenkins or Cassidy Oliver (email@example.com) with questions.