What are some of our goals?
- To increase awareness of how students, faculty, staff, and administrators can Go Green.
- To improve the campus recycling program through more education, improved signage, and greater access to recycling bins throughout campus.
- To maintain a bike fleet on campus for use by the campus community.
- To continually identify ways to help make JCU a more sustainable community.
What are some of our accomplishments?
- Free bicycle rental through the Coburn Bike Co-op: Bikes can be checked out at the Rec Center with your campus ID.
- A new perennial garden by the student center: In collaboration with the Grounds Crew, EIG members created a perennial garden, which will decrease water use and mowing, provide wildlife habitat, and help beautify the campus. This garden was created without the use of herbicides.
Interested in joining?
Please contact one of the co-chairs: Monica Angelotti or Jacob Dybiec