The first All-Staff Meeting of the 2017-18 Academic Year will be on Thursday, September 28 from 2:00-3:30 pm in the Donahue Auditorium. All university staff members are encouraged to attend this meeting. For staff members who are unable to attend in person, we encourage you to participate via our live stream. Click here to participate in the meeting via LiveStream!
You can review approved minutes from previous All-Staff meetings here.
All-Staff Meeting Agenda Thursday, September 28, 2017 2:00 p.m.-3:30 p.m.
- Reflection/Mission Moment
- Open Forum
- Staff Council Priorities and Progress
- Foster Staff Morale
- Enhance visibility of Staff Council’s advocacy efforts
- Promote communication efforts with the Senior Leadership Team
- SLT Response to Questions
- Employee Resource Groups
- Representation on University Committees
- Committee Updates
- Communications & Assessment
- Community Building & Networking
- Membership, Governance, & Finance
- Mission & Advocacy
- Upcoming Events
- First Friday Coffee Hour, Friday, October 6, 8:30 a.m.-9:30 a.m., Murphy Residence Hall Main Lobby (Breakfast Pastries and Beverages)
- Staff Happy Hour, Thursday, October 12, 5:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m., Slyman's Tavern, 4009 Orange Pl, Beachwood, OH (Appetizer provided & Cash Bar)
- Homecoming Door Decorating: Thursday, October 19 (DUE DATE)/ Thursday, October 26 (JUDGING)
- Homecoming Blue Streak Tailgate: Saturday, October 28, 11:30 a.m.-1:30 pm.
- Interest in Joining Staff Council or serving as a representative to committee?