- Log in to your Student Profile and click on My Student Account and click Continue
- Click on Make Payment, select the term and enter the amount you wish to pay then click Continue.
- Click the dropdown box “Select Method,” choose Bank Wire.
- Select where you’re paying from and who is paying.
- Obtain payment instructions.
- Complete your student payment online or in-person.
John Carroll University does not accept overpayments on student accounts. Please transfer only the amount due on your student account to avoid payment delays.
John Carroll University has partnered with Flywire in order to process tuition payments for International students more efficiently. Flywire offers exceptional foreign exchange rates which will lead to saving a significant amount of money when compared to traditional banks. In addition, your payment will be posted to your John Carroll student account quickly and Flywire will notify you via email when the wire payment is received.
Click here to connect to Flywire.
If you have questions about your statement or charges, please contact Student Enrollment and Financial Services at email@example.com or 216-397-4248. If you have a payment in progress and have questions or need help with a payment initiated by foreign currency, please contact Western Union Business Solutions customer support team at + 1 (877) 218-8829 or +1 (402) 884-3041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.