This series features young alumni from the Russert Department of Communication. Learn more about opportunities in Russert at go.jcu.edu/russert.
- Monday, Nov. 18: Megan Stechler '18
- Tuesday, Nov. 19: Michaela Ramicone '17
- Wednesday, Nov. 20: Pat Hopkins '18
- Thursday, Nov. 21: Kelly Fichtner '19
- Friday, Nov. 22: Noelle Saluan '18
Patrick Hopkins ’18 graduated from John Carroll University as a communication major, but today, he often finds himself in an operating room during critical times while working as a trauma sales representative at Stryker Three Rivers in the Cleveland Metro territory.
In his current role, Hopkins ensures that orthopaedic trauma surgeons have surgical instruments and implants for surgery on a daily basis. As a sales representative, Hopkins is responsible for logistical delivery of orthopaedic implants and instruments across northeast Ohio while also representing the product in surgery.