Your Cost of Attendance for the summer sessions must be calculated in order to determine your financial aid eligibility. Your summer budget will be determined by using the average cost of tuition and fees with the cost of all other budget components including room and board, books and supplies, transportation, and personal expenses.
SUMMER 2020 COSTS
- Undergraduate Tuition Rate: $750 per credit hour
- Arts and Sciences Graduate Tuition Rate: $778 per credit hour
- Education programs Graduate Rate: $640 per credit hour
- Boler Graduate Tuition Rate: $950 per credit hour
- You must be an admitted/registered John Carroll Student
- You must be enrolled in at least half-time to be eligible for most federal aid.
- You must complete the 2019-2020 and the 2020-2021 FAFSA along with the Summer Aid Application found below.
Additional Loan Assistance
Private educational loans are available to students who are enrolled half-time or full-time. Some, but not all, private lenders will lend to students enrolled less than half time. Since these loans are credit-based and take several weeks to receive funds, you are encouraged to apply as early as possible to ensure your credit check is approved and you can secure payment for your courses.