Your Cost of Attendance for the summer sessions must be calculated in order to determine your financial aid eligibility. Your summer budget will be determined by using the average cost of tuition and fees with the cost of all other budget components including room and board, books and supplies, transportation, and personal expenses.
SUMMER 2021 COSTS Coming Soon
- Undergraduate Tuition Rate:
- Arts and Sciences Graduate Tuition Rate:
- Education programs Graduate Rate:
- Boler Graduate Tuition Rate:
- You must be an admitted/registered John Carroll Student
- You must be enrolled in at least half-time to be eligible for most federal aid.
- You must complete the 2020-2021 and the 2021-2022 FAFSA along with the Summer Aid Application found below.
Additional Loan Assistance
Private educational loans are available to students who are enrolled half-time or full-time. Some, but not all, private lenders will lend to students enrolled less than half time. Since these loans are credit-based and take several weeks to receive funds, you are encouraged to apply as early as possible to ensure your credit check is approved and you can secure payment for your courses.
The 2021 Summer Aid Application will not be available until the end of Spring 2021.
- 2021 Summer Aid Application and Information Sheet - To be completed by JCU students who will take summer courses at JCU or another institution and want to be considered for summer aid.