The Alumni Relations team establishes and maintains supportive, lifelong connections with John Carroll University alumni through frequent events and programs with the goal of advancing the Jesuit Catholic mission of the University.
What is the role of Alumni Relations?
- Build lifelong relationships with alumni in support of John Carroll University.
- Facilitate two-way communication between the institution and alumni.
- Leverage a powerful alumni voice on behalf of John Carroll.
- Maintain history and traditions and help secure a bright future for the University.
How does the Alumni Relations team help the institution?
- Plan and implement alumni, donor, and special events and programs to engage alumni, parents, donors, and current students.
- Involve alumni as advocates for the University President’s vision and institutional goals.
Why is Alumni Relations important?
- Serve to engage alumni and current students in all aspects of the University.
- Serve as ambassadors and advocates for the University.
- Provide feedback and counsel.
- Generate financial support.
- Participate in governance.
- Assist with student recruitment, both directly and indirectly.
- Serve as a resource and talent pool for faculty and staff.
- Serve to identify, recruit, and develop alumni volunteer leaders to support goals and priorities of University Advancement.