Useful Links for Career Searches, Internships, and Jobs:
- American Chemical Society – Career navigator, national awards, membership, meetings, conferences, career fair, undergraduate resources, grants, scholarships, fellowships, internships, etc.
- American Institute of Chemists – Job postings, awards, certification, national meeting
- C&EN Jobs – A comprehensive online recruitment and career site run by the American Chemical Society
- Cleveland Section of the ACS – Job postings, newsletter, awards, Chemistry Olympiad, National Chemistry Week, Meeting in Miniature, etc.
- College of Arts & Sciences Internships
- CUR Registry – A registry sponsored by The Council on Undergraduate Research where students may register and the information can be accessed by graduate programs
- JCU Career Services Career Connection
- Lubrizol Full-Year Internship in Product Safety and Compliance
Company Links where our students have completed internships (2012-2015):