Obtain a free massage on Tuesday afternoons in the Grasselli Library Learning Commons or Wednesday evenings in the Atrium:
- Tuesdays, 3:30 - 5:30 p.m., Learning Commons, Grasselli Library
- Wednesdays, 8 - 10 p.m., LSC Atrium
- First come, first serve, free of charge.
Talking can help.
Whether it’s stress, sadness, relationship problems, or academic trials – sharing your concerns with another person can make a positive difference. Now, just imagine that the person you are talking to has experience in dealing with your issue and may know some solutions. Then talking may really help! And that’s what Let’s Talk is all about.
- Thursdays, 2:30-4:30 p.m.
- Center for Student Diversity and Inclusion (2nd Floor, Student Center).
- For more information visit: this page.
- Relaxation Room–Learning Commons of Grasselli Library:
- Includes massage recliner, relaxation audio, biofeedback programs, psycho-education books and handouts, yoga mats and meditation rugs.
- Link to their website
- Participate in intramural/recreational sports.
- Attend a religious ceremony or event sponsored by Campus Ministry.
- Attend a program or event sponsored by the Student Union Programming Board.
- Talk to your professors, advisor, administrators, or staff members about your concerns.
- Make an appointment with the University Counseling Center to discuss your stress.
- Discuss your stress with friends, family, your RA, or a mentor on campus.
Mental Health Apps
Headspace - An app for mindfulness and sleep
MyLife Meditation - An app for mindfulness and sleep
Calm - An app for mindfulness and sleep
Nod - An app that helps students grow and maintain strong social lives through the COVID-19 crisis. Just because we can't be together physically doesn't mean we can't be socially connected