The initial task of the Task Force is to inventory and map existing data, to define current data processes and procedures, and to establish and define different campus roles related to data. Once these tasks are completed, the Task Force will address strategic issues within these broad domains: data quality; data availability; data retention; and data security & privacy.
More information about the Task Force’s purpose, responsibilities, and structure can be found in the charter.
The Task Force has a two-tiered structure. Key data owners and reporters form the voting membership:
- Maria O’Connor (chair; Director of Institutional Research)
- Todd Bruce (Assistant Provost for Institutional Effectiveness & Assessment)
- Sherri Crahen (Associate Vice President for Student Affairs and Dean of Students)
- Jennifer Dillon (Director of Budget and Financial Analysis)
- Michelle Reynard (Registrar)
- Jen Rick (Assistant Vice President for Human Resources)
- Sarah Starr Zechman (Executive Director of Advancement Services)
- John Sully (Associate Chief Information Officer)
- Steve Vitatoe (Assistant Vice President for Enrollment Operations & Analytics)
- Claudia Wenzel (Assistant Vice President for Student Enrollment & Financial Services)
Additional non-voting members will be brought in as needed when the Task Force begins to expand its work across campus.
2018-19 Annual Report
A report of the Task Force’s 2018-19 accomplishments and future tasks can be found in the 2018-19 Annual Report presented to the University Committee on Administrative Policies.
Student Data Lifecycle Follow-Up Communication
The Task Force sent a follow-up communication in September 2019 to everyone who met with the group while they were learning about the student data lifecycle. This communication provided an overview of what the Task Force learned and what their plans were going forward.
|Meeting Date||Link to Agenda|