Acquire a B.S. in Psychology and a Master of Science in Social Administration (MSSA) in social work in five years via the 3/2 program with John Carroll University and Case Western Reserve University’s Mandel School of Applied Social Sciences.
You can receive your MSSA degree in five years by enrolling in the master's program after your junior year at John Carroll. You would receive your B.S. degree in Psychology upon completion of your first year at CWRU and your MSSA degree (equivalent to an MSW) upon completion of your second year at the Mandel School.
- Apply during first or second semester of Junior year (first semester is prefarable)
- Need a 3.2 overall GPA at JCU
- 3 letters of recommendation (preferably from professors/advisor)
- 5 page personal statement
- In-person interview at Case Western
- Complete 3 years of undergraduate coursework at JCU, including all psychology major and university core requirements (except the 120 credit hour requirement).
- Letter that you have completed Core and Major requirements from JCU Registrar or advisor
Learn more and apply!