2018-19 Psychology Club Officers
- President: Dani Carrera
- Vice-President: Elissa Filozof
- Secretary/Treasurer: Alliha Valentine
- Marketing Chair: Erin Ahern
- 2019 Faculty Moderator: Tracy L. Masterson, Ph.D.
Psi Chi is the international honor society in psychology. At JCU, psychology students who meet certain qualifications may join. The society, founded in 1929, is for undergraduate and graduate students interested in the field of psychology. Members are recognized for their academic contributions and can earn prestigious awards or grants that in total exceed over $250,000 a year. Learn more about Psi Chi at its website.
2018-2019 Psi Chi Officers
- President: Leah VanDine
- Vice President: Jaymie Pampush
- Secretary: Delainey Sumrow
- Faculty Moderator: Denise Ben-Porath, Ph.D.
Psi Chi Admission Criteria for John Carroll University students
- Psychology major or minor
- Psychology credit hours completed at John Carroll: 9
- JCU overall GPA: 3.4 or higher
- JCU Psychology GPA: 3.4 or higher
- Apply to Psi Chi
John Carroll University offers numerous activities on campus geared toward developing the leadership skills of its students.
John Carroll students enhance their educational experience by participating in our nearly 100 on-campus student organizations. From athletics, club sports, and intramurals, to student government, student media (radio, tv, newspaper), performing arts, fraternities and sororities, and leadership development, there is truly something for everyone.