Resident Ministers participate in Campus Ministry activities such as:
- Ministering at Sunday worship (6 p.m. or 9 p.m.), and all major University liturgies
- Facilitating opportunities for reflection and spiritual growth and integration including:
- Weekly Murphy Mass (Wednesdays at 9:30 p.m. in Murphy Chapel)
- Overnight or day-long retreats
- Reflective programs/activities on various topics or themes
- Community-building activities, often in conjunction with Residence Life staff
RMs are a great resource for all students and especially to first-year students as they navigate the transition and adjustment to college life and explore issues related to spiritual development and faith identity, as well as relationships, career pathways and vocation, and much more.