- Father General’s 2010 Mexico City Address
- Sacred Space – Daily Prayer Site
- The Jesuit Portal
- Conversations Magazine #47 on The Spiritual Exercises
- Conversations Magazine #48 on Challenges for Jesuit Higher Education
- Jesuit Higher Education: A Journal
- The Promotion of Justice in the Universities of the Society– The Social Justice and Ecology Secretariat of the Jesuit Curia in Rome has release a new document entitled Promotion of Justice in the Universities of the Society. The document that includes and introductory letter written by Fr. Michael Garanzini, S.J., secretary of the Society for higher education and president of Loyola University Chicago, invites readers to reflect upon the rich background and understanding of justice and its role in the Jesuit university. According to the Secretariat’s office, the text is intended to help Jesuit universities to further deepen their commitment to working for justice.
- Do You Speak Ignatian?: A Glossary of Terms Used in Ignatian and Jesuit Circles
- The Olive – An animation based on the life of the founder of the Jesuit order, St. Ignatius of Loyola, written, produced and narrated by Jason Kapell of the Fairfield University Media Center
- Social Justice Video
- Jesuit Values– A video about Pedro Aruppe and his life and legacy
- Finding God In All Things– An article outlining the basics of Ignatian Spirituality.
- America Media’s Virtual Pilgrimage DAY 5: Gethsemane & Holy Sepulchre
- Space: Answering the Call to Peace and Justice: Join us on a walk-through of our Space Retreat, an on-campus, drop-by retreat that you can experience at your own pace. Our theme was Answering the Call to Peace & Justice. Learn about global and local justice issues while reflecting on our call.
- Pope Francis’ exhortation: Amoris Laetitia: Click to view the whole document
- Pope Francis’ Apostolic Exhortation on The Joy of Love: Features a video and summary of the document
- Pope Francis’ Exhortation on the Family an ‘Organic Development of Doctrine‘: A commentary on the document
- Catholic Social Thought
- St. Ignatius & Ignatian Pedagogy The Life of St. Ignatius and the Pedagogy He Inspired – Produced by The Fairfield University Media Center
In May 2008, the John Carroll University Board of Directors adopted the University’s Catholicity statement, The Jesuit Catholic Identity of John Carroll University, which describes the University’s Jesuit Catholic character as being a single reality based on the integration of faith and culture – this was Pope John Paul II’s primary message in his statement on Catholic higher education–Ex Corde Ecclesiae. We developed our Catholicity statement through a widely inclusive dialogue over nearly two years with people of all faiths.
To view the full text of the Catholicity Statement in PDF format, please click here.
To see our new Catholicity Brochure in PDF format, please click here.
|Andrea Bianchini, S.J.||Fr. Martin T. Connell, S.J.||Fr. Ryan Duns, S.J.|
|Karl Kiser, S.J.||Fr. Bernard F. (Bernie) McAniff, S.J.||Fr Angelo Munduni, S.J.|
|Fr. Bill Murphy, S.J.||Fr. Robert L. Niehoff, S.J.||Fr. Tom Pipp, S.J.|
|Fr. Gerald J. Sabo, S.J.||Fr. Jayme Stayer, S.J.||Fr. Michael Vincent, S.J. (Gesu)|