Ideas for Campus Ministry’s Assessment came from:
- Encountering Authenticity and Spirituality in Higher Education by Arthur W. Chickering, Jon C. Dalton, Liesa Stamm (Jossey-Bass, 2006).
- The Handbook of Spiritual Development in Childhood and Adolescence, ed. by Eugene C. Roehlkepartain, Pamela Ebstyne King, Linda Wagener, Peter L. Benson (Sage Publications, 2006).
- “Best Practices in Implementing a University-Wide Assessment System,” Powerpoint presentation by Sawyer Hunley and Justin H. Keen from the University of Dayton.
- Assessment Essentials. Planning, Implementing, and Improving Assessment in Higher Education by Trudy W. Banta and Catherine A. Palomba (Jossey-Bass, 2015).
- National Institute for Learning Outcomes Assessment. (2011). Transparency Framework. Urbana, IL: University of Illinois and Indiana University, National Institute for Learning Outcomes Assessment (NILOA). Retrieved from: here.
- JUHAN toolkit. http://fairfield.edu/media/cfpl_juhan_toolkit.pdf
In addition, the author would like to thank Campus Ministry staff; Nick Santilli, Ph.D. (John Carroll University); Brendan Foreman, Ph.D. (John Carroll); and Mike Sacco (Boston College) for their feedback and contributions.