- Semester Schedule Information (including important dates and deadlines and final exam schedule)
- Banner Web Login page
- Transfer Course Equivalencies as of 11.05.19 – Click the filter icon in the top-left corner to search by institution.
- Students are also strongly encouraged to meet with their advisers about taking courses at other schools.
- Transfer course equivalencies are reviewed every 4 years for relevancy. Please check the effective term in the equivalency table before registering.
- Students who want courses to transfer back to JCU differently than they are currently approved will need to submit a petition through the academic petitioning process – The Academic Petition form can be accessed through Banner under the Student Profile.
- To complete the transfer credit process, students must request their official transcripts be sent directly to the Registrar's Office.
- Study Abroad Transfer Course Equivalencies as of 11.5.19
- Students are strongly encouraged to meet with their advisors about taking courses while abroad.
- NOTE: Boler students studying abroad at non-AACSB/Boler approved schools may take only ONE course towards their major. Please see your advisor for the list of Boler-approved study abroad institutions.
- JCU Transient Student Form 12.20.18 – Students should fill out this form with their advisor if the school where they will be taking a course requires writen permission/approval.
Office Hours: 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday through Friday
Located in the Administration Building, B102
Main Line: 216.397.6650
Fax Number: 216.397.3049