To apply as exchange student, you must first be nominated by your home institution. Nomination deadlines for fall semester are April 1 and for spring semester September 15.
Direct Cost for 2019-2020: US$6,956 to $7,910 per semester (variation due to choice in room and meal plan)
Location: University Heights, Ohio; 16 km from Cleveland, Ohio
Academics: 71 majors between the College of Arts and Science and the Boler College of Business
City of Cleveland:
- Culture: Broadway performances, museums, and orchestra
- Nature: Parks and the Great Lakes
- Sports: professional baseball, basketball, and football
- Fun: Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Cedar Point Amusement Park, and dining
- Travel: 2 hour flights to New York City, Boston, Washington DC, Chicago, and Atlanta, 3 hour flight to Miami
Accommodations and Dining: guaranteed on-campus housing in one of the halls designated for second or third year students.
- Rooms equipped with bed, desk, dresser, and drawers
- Dorms equipped with communal kitchen and a laundry facility
- View a menu at Schott Dining Hall
International Student Services
- Exchange Buddy Program which pairs incoming students with JCU students who have studied abroad;
- Arrival assistance to include pick up from Cleveland airport, shopping trip, and 3-day orientation program; and
- Events and local trips throughout semester.
Application: Exchange student application, transcripts in English, TOEFL or IELTS scores (if applicable,) official nomination letter from home University, GDPR Consent Form (if applicable,) Financial Guarantee Statement and supporting documentation such as a bank statement, sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Completed applications are due by April 15 for fall semester and October 1 for spring semester.