Our department offers undergraduate and graduate-level degrees along with minors, teaching licensure, and an interdisciplinary concentration with economics.
Programs of Study include:
- Undergraduate majors in mathematics, teaching math, computer science, computer science with healthcare technology, and data science.
- Graduate programs in mathematics for secondary and college teachers.
- Block-Schedules for majors in mathematics and data science.
The department offers students the choice of five different bachelor’s degree programs, several optional minors, and various other special programs, including a five-year combined B.S./MBA program.
All programs are blended with a traditional liberal arts education in the humanities and social sciences, and are designed to prepare students either for graduate study or for immediate employment upon completion of their bachelor’s degree.
Many of our undergraduates gain valuable experience working with faculty on research projects and presentations at professional conferences. At other schools, these opportunities are often reserved for graduate students.
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics
- Bachelor of Arts in Teaching Mathematics
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science with Healthcare Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Data Science
- Mathematics Content Area for Middle Childhood Education Majors
Minors and Concentrations
- Minor in Mathematics
- Minor in Statistics
- Minor in Computer Science
- Minor in Computer Science with Healthcare Technology
- Minor in Data Science
- Minor in Actuarial Science
- Interdisciplinary Concentration in Economics/Mathematics
Go to Undergraduate Courses for course descriptions and tentative schedules