Minor in Actuarial Science
Minor in Actuarial Science: 30 credit hours.
- MT 135 Calculus and Analytic Geometry I
- MT 136 Calculus and Analytic Geometry II
- MT 225 Actuarial Mathematics
- MT 233 Calculus and Analytic Geometry III
- MT/DATA 229 Probability and Statistics (or other statistics course)
- MT/DATA 421 Mathematical Statistics
- MT/DATA 424 Applied Regression Analysis
- EC 201-202 Principals of Economics I,II
These courses prepare the students for Exams P and FM of the Society of Actuaries, cover the required Foundational Quantitative content areas and prove the Validation by Educational Experience (VEE) for Applied Stats and Economics.