Skip to main content

When a student decides to discontinue enrollment at John Carroll University, a formal notice must be given to Enrollment Services. The student may choose to initiate a withdrawal from all courses with no intent to return (“Permanent Withdrawal”) or withdrawal with the intent to return (“Leave of Absence”). A withdrawal initiated by a student can be superseded by appropriate University action in the event of disciplinary action, academic dismissal or suspension. A Leave of Absence will not delay program expiration dates.

Please visit the following links for additional information on the Permanent Withdrawal and Leave of Absence Policy and for the appropriate forms: