Skip to main content

Financial Aid Forms

  • Academic Renewability Criteria
  • Consortium Agreement – To be completed by JCU students who wish to take courses at another institution and have those courses transfer back to a degree program at JCU.
  • Employment Forms – For work-study.
  • FAFSA – The Free Application for Federal Student Aid(FAFSA) is a form that can be prepared annually by current and prospective college students (undergraduate and graduate) to determine their eligibility for student financial aid.
  • Financial Aid Appeal – To be completed by students and their families if they are experiencing a financial situation that is not reflected on the student’s FAFSA.
  • Financial Aid Terms and Conditions
  • International Student Appeal Form – All International Appeals are due April 15th.
  • Parent Title IV Authorization Form – To be completed by parents who have obtained a Parent PLUS loan so that JCU can apply your Title IV funds to pay open charges that your student may incur throughout the year in addition to tuition, fees, room, and board.
  • Sage Scholars – John Carroll University is a member school participating in the SAGE Tuition Rewards Program. SAGE Tuition Rewards are discounts off tuition! Tuition Reward Points are earned and redeemed as guaranteed minimum scholarships at more than 300 participating private colleges and universities across America (1 Point = US$1). To find out more about this unique college savings program, visit the SAGE Scholars website.
  • Standards of Academic Progress (SAP)
  • Summer Aid Application/Info Sheet– To be completed by JCU students who will take summer courses at JCU or another institution and want to be considered for summer aid.
  • TEACH Grant – For graduate students enrolled in the School-Based Master of Education Program or the Professional Teacher Initial Licensure Program. Recipients must be above the 75th percentile on one part of the GRE admission test (requirement waived for current or former teachers) or have at least a 3.25 cumulative GPA for each TEACH Grant payment period (requirement waived for current or former teachers).
  • Veterans Affairs Online Request Form - This form is for Veterans to request certification for their Veterans benefits.
  • Verification Forms – To be completed by students who have been selected for verification. Note: Do not complete this form unless you have been specifically asked to do so by Student Enrollment and Financial Services.
  • Withdrawal Schedule 2018-2019
  • Withdrawal and Return of Title IV Funds Policy