- I really enjoyed talking to the vendors at the event. They all had great energy and I am excited to utilize their resources!!
- I felt everyone there was very enthusiastic. That is very nice to see after a difficult year-and-a-half!
- Meeting vendors in person. Discovering vendors I didn't know we had. The giveaways at the vendor booths made this really fun and encouraged stopping at each table. I appreciated the bagels, snacks, and cookies and brownies - it was a nice touch to have the food there.
- Being able to communicate with some of the vendors who have a direct connection with what I do.
- It was fun! Learn more into eSports, that was definitely a highlight.
- I really enjoyed getting to know the staff. A lot of people came to the booth, asking about what we do.
- Nonstop foot traffic!! We appreciate everyone stopping at our table!
- Yes, because we were able to grasp a big picture view of all the university provides for faculty, staff and students, all in one place. Assuming this was not even close to a complete picture gives you a sense of how much is offered and available to us.
- Yes - A lot of students and staff came in. They were able to speak with vendors, and from a vendor perspective get to know JCU more.
- Thank you to all who planned, set up, participated, and then tore down. Your commitment to JCU faculty and staff, and most importantly to the students' body is admirable.
- Google Nest Mini
- Swingline GBC Fusion Thermal & cold laminator
- Bison Tumbler
- $25 Amazon gift card
- Legacy Village Gift Basket includes wkd stay at the hotel
- 96 Travel Coffee Mugs
- $200 Best Buy Gift Card
- Quite Comfort Bose Headphones
- $50 VISA gift card
- $50 MasterCard Gift card
- Lenovo Gaming Keyboards, Mouse, Mouse pads
- Lenovo Gaming Headsets
- Lenovo Laptop
- Coffee French Press sets Random Stuffs
- Water Bottle
- Apple Watch
- Gaming Chair
- 2 Cavs tickets
- JCU Hats
- DJI Drone
- Fire Sticks
- Beats Studio Buds
Congratulations to the winners, and thanks to our vendors for the great prizes!
Enjoy light refreshments between classes and enter the raffle for a chance to win great prizes including: a Lenovo ThinkBook, an Apple Watch, Lenovo Gaming Accessory Kits, a Spectrum Gaming Chair, a DJI Drone, Amazon Fire Sticks, Beats Headphones, gift cards, and more.
ITS along with campus colleagues and vendor partners will be staffing various tables where you’ll be able to see demos and get hands-on experience with some of JCU’s new technologies and other services on campus.
- Date: Thursday, September 23rd, 2021
- Time: 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Location: Lombardo Student Center Murphy Commons
- Add to your Google Calendar
Short talks on various different topics will be held throughout the tech & vendor fair. Space is limited to the first 40 registrations. SIGN UP NOW!
*Individuals will be selected randomly after the Tech & Vendor Fair from those who registered at the door. Please bring your Carroll Card for quick registration. You do not need to be present to win.
Information Technology Services & Purchasing