Here are some highlights of the undergraduate writing minor in professional writing:
- Founded on the clear values of a liberal arts education.
- Begins with the reading and analysis of imaginative literature.
- The track includes one required internship course.
- Allows you to advance to more specialized courses in professional writing.
- Emphasizes the importance of rhetoric, that is, the ideas of purpose and audience in writing.
- Opens up a number of professional writing careers, including medical science writing, technical writing, writing as healing, environmental writing, compliance and regulatory writing, film writing, and more.
Declare your minor via Banner here!